Thank you for offering your partners and friends the opportunity to learn more about NC Leads.
NC Leads Presentations
- Presentations are 30 to 45-minutes
- Not a high pressure sales presentation – we are excited for the opportunity to tell the story of the NC Chamber Foundation and the NC Leads Plan
- Your attendance is welcome but not required.
- Meetings are held at the contacts office or virtually.
How to make the connection
- Reach out to campaign staff to see if your contact has already been scheduled.
- Give your contact a call or send an email.
- Provide their contact information to campaign staff. Campaign staff will reach out by email and copy you.
- Loop in NC Chamber Administrative Specialist Bridget Wight as early as possible to assist with scheduling (email@example.com).
- Let us know if we can reference your participation to contacts we have scheduled
- Let campaign staff draft a quote for your approval, and we will feature it in general endorsement messages online and in campaign materials
The campaign office will let you know if an investment is made by your contact. An investor acknowledgement letter will be sent from the Campaign Chairs and Executive staff, and you may also want to send your own personal “thank you” note as well.
Greta von Unruh, Campaign Director
Bridget Wight, Administrative Specialist