Additional Coronavirus Resources
First Horizon Bank
First Horizon Bank is continuing to accept new applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans. Click here to learn more.
NC Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC)
The North Carolina Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC) system will, at no charge, assist small businesses in assessing financial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, reconstructing financial statements, evaluating credit options and applying for SBA disaster loans.
Innovate Carolina provides updates to entrepreneurs and small businesses about resources – including the latest information, advice from entrepreneurial experts and financial support – that are available from organizations across the local region, state and country.
The North Carolina Community Colleges Small Business Center Network (SBCN)
‘The North Carolina Community Colleges Small Business Center Network (SBCN) will provide assistance with SBA disaster loan applications and other sources of funding, review of financial obligations and discussions with creditors, strategies for scaling operations and generating revenue, and referrals to additional sources of assistance. Webinars on timely business topics to help sustain small businesses and robust resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic are also available at NC SBCN COVID-19 Resources. All services are offered at no charge.
- Our business counselors are available to speak with you by phone or other virtual solutions to provide:
- General Business Counseling
- Assistance with Loan Applications*
- Unemployment Information*
- Marketing and Promotional Assistance*
- Debt Management & Communicating with Creditors*
- Financial Projections and Cash Flow Management*
- Business Continuity and Strategic Planning*
- Referral to Appropriate Agencies & Sources of Assistance