There’s a lot at stake for North Carolina’s business community.
The NC Chamber is at the forefront of the fight to secure our state’s future. But to continue driving economic prosperity and to preserve the progress our state has made, we need to recruit, support, and elect courageous leaders who will stand up for North Carolina’s jobs creators.
In addition to the work of the NC Chamber Voter Education Program, the NC Chamber PAC gives our members the ability to directly support the pro-business and pro-growth leaders who are making the difference in our state’s economic outlook.
The NC Chamber PAC endorses key candidates and elected officials with proven records of standing up for North Carolina’s business community. Your support for the NC Chamber PAC enables us to make one-time campaign contributions to many of the NC Chamber Jobs Champions, as identified in How They Voted.
Endorsements from the NC Chamber PAC are based on the following criteria:
- A demonstrated willingness to sponsor or advocate for legislation important to business and an opposition to sponsoring or supporting bills harmful to business
- Holding positions of leadership within their chambers and/or caucuses
- General accessibility and willingness to meet with and discuss issues with representatives of the business community
- Position on key issues compared to voter preferences within their legislative districts
- Professional backgrounds and experiences in business
- General electability in their current races
If you’d like to support the work of the NC Chamber PAC, consider making a donation here. Please note that corporate contributions are prohibited by law. All contributions to the NC Chamber PAC must be personal or from a qualified Political Action Committee. For more information about how you can get involved with the NC Chamber PAC, please contact Kate Catlin Payne, PAC Manager.