Ready to Engage with Us?
There is no doubt that North Carolina’s legal environment plays a key role in determining the health of our overall business climate. The NC Chamber Legal Institute (CLI) is here to ensure job creators have a strong voice speaking up for their interests on these and other issues:
- Attacks on statutory non-economic damage limits
- Efforts to unravel workers’ compensation reforms
- Pursuit of nuisance litigation and right-to-farm challenges
- Attempts to use environmental statutes to achieve anti-business policy
- Attacks on privacy and data security protections in the courts
- Efforts to use financing and third-party financing to oppose business interests
- Coordinated efforts to undo consensus policy outcomes achieved elsewhere
- Attacks on COVID-19 liability protections
- Attempts to invalidate arbitration clause enforceability
Benefits of Engaging with the NC Chamber Legal Institute
By investing in the CLI, your organization can add a valuable asset to your legal risk-management portfolio. Each individual investment also broadens the pro-business impact on legal issues in which the CLI intervenes. There is strength in numbers, and our state’s job creators have better representation in the legal arena when we present a united front.