Exclusive, member-only in-person gatherings that take a deep dive into issues impacting your business.
The NC Chamber is pleased to offer its complimentary Member Roundtable Series. Open only to member companies, these meetings bring together business executives and NC Chamber leadership to discuss specific topics currently impacting the business community. With a limited number of guests, these exclusive gatherings allow leaders from our member companies to network with their peers while receiving important updates on the issues that matter most to their business. If you’d like to receive access to our roundtables, please contact our team about joining the NC Chamber.
June Member Roundtable Focus: Post-Primary Political Update
Take part in an exclusive discussion with facilitators Ray Starling, general counsel and president of the NC Chamber Legal Institute; and Kirk O’Steen, political director at the NC Chamber. We will review the outcomes, discuss key take-aways, preview any leadership changes and its implications, and conclude with a Q&A and member feedback discussion on issues beyond the political sphere.
Invitations with registration information are e-mailed directly to members.
Triangle Region: June 14, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – EVENT IS FULL AND CLOSED*
- GlenLake One, Conference Center (4th Floor), 4140 Parklake Avenue, Raleigh, NC
*Virtual option to attend is available for members in any location under this date and time
Charlotte Region: June 15, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- JELD-WEN, Inc., 2645 Silver Crescent Drive, Charlotte
Triad Region: June 16, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Truliant Federal Credit Union, Fred J. Sarda Pavilion, 3200 Truliant Way, Winston-Salem
Welcome, Introductions, and Opening Remarks
- Meredith Archie, President of the NC Chamber Foundation
- Gary Salamido, President and CEO, NC Chamber
- Ray Starling, General Counsel, President of the NC Chamber Legal Institute
Presentation: Post-Primary Political Update, CEO Poll Data, and Quarterly Polling Club
- Kirk O’Steen, Political Director, NC Chamber
Moderated Discussion and Member Q&A