December 12, 2023
Quarterly virtual meetings for NC manufacturers to address real-life business scenarios with state & national experts.
The NC Chamber is pleased to offer its complimentary NC Manufacturing Council. Exclusive to NC Chamber Cornerstone Members, the council offers an avenue to discuss timely topics with subject matter experts on issues including workforce challenges, future talent pipeline, supply chain, and trade trends. Manufacturers across sectors have the opportunity to network and share best practices. Council members will also provide feedback for the NC Chamber’s advocacy priorities and legislative agenda.
Join us on Tuesday, Dec. 12 for the final NC Manufacturing Council meeting of the year to gain deeper understanding of resources and programs available to NC manufacturers in developing or scaling their international business.
- Lisa Bamford, Director of Global Marketing and Business Development, Sciencix
- Mike Hubbard, Director of International Trade, Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina
- Steve Janz, Vice President of International Sales and Strategic Business Development, Flow Sciences, Inc.
- Greg Sizemore, Director, U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service,
- Alex Viva, SBTDC, Director, International Business Development
This programming is open to NC Chamber Cornerstone Members only. Invitation to register will be emailed directly.
Not a member of the NC Chamber? Joining the NC Chamber gives you a voice at the table and an advocate at your side.
Tuesday, December 12
|11:00 am||Welcome Remarks and Introduction|
Jake Sipe, Senior Member Relations Manager, NC Chamber
|11:45 am||Member Feedback and Discussion|
|12:00 pm||Council Adjourns|