October 10, 2023
A critical update with North Carolina Department of Commerce Employment Security leaders on the launch of NCSUITS
Discover NCSUITS, a modernized and user-friendly unemployment insurance tax system for North Carolina, scheduled to launch on Monday, Nov. 13! With nearly 300,000 employers or their agents currently navigating an outdated process, this innovative platform is engineered to simplify operations and filing and deliver prompt, efficient service.
To ensure business leaders get the information they need to start utilizing available features, the NC Chamber is hosting a virtual session on Tuesday, Oct. 10: “NCSUITS: Modernizing Unemployment Tax Administration for North Carolina’s Employers” to offer insights and a live demonstration of this improved and streamlined tax management platform.
Webinar topics will include:
- Background on the new NCSUITS system.
- Benefits to employers and agents.
- New features and abilities of the system.
- Important changes from the existing system to the new system.
- Demonstration of the NCSUITS system, including navigation, assigning an agent, submitting wage reports and making payments.
This programming is offered on a complimentary basis and is open to public.
Tuesday, October 10
|1:00 pm||Welcome and Introductions|
|2:30 pm||Webinar ends|