October 20, 2022
We recently launched a new event registration system. You will be prompted to create an account with username and password the first time you register for an event. Please keep the credentials on hand for future access to the user portal. If you need technical assistance, please contact our team at email@example.com.
A skilled and educated workforce is the cornerstone of a competitive, healthy economy.
Recognizing that each student faces a unique journey to job opportunity, the NC Chamber champions high-quality academic pathways leading to college readiness or career training such as apprenticeships and technical education.
To help North Carolina employers and job creators navigate the challenge of building their talent pipelines, we are hosting a webinar, titled: “Reaching Your Future Workforce.” Join us on October 20 at 10 a.m. for a discussion on engaging students so that they are prepared for success after high school. This virtual session, presented in collaboration with ScholarPath, will explore avenues to help connect and converse with students early on as they shape their career paths.
This webinar is complimentary and registration is open to public – secure your virtual seat here.
- Senator Deanna Ballard, North Carolina General Assembly
- Kathryn Castelloes, Apprenticeship Director, NC Community College System
- Mick Goslin, Director of Sales and Business Development, ScholarPath
- Lisa Lassiter, Director, Workforce Development, ECU Health
- Moderator: Jake Sipe, Senior Member Relations Manager, NC Chamber