January 24, 2019
A one-day workshop that empowers your employees to deliver exceptional service through a customer-centric culture.
NEW YEAR’S DISCOUNT AVAILABLE!
Team of two:
Team of three:
Exceptional customer experiences do not occur by accident. They are the result of intentional planning and processes designed to exceed expectations.
For more than 120 years, Biltmore has centered its business philosophy around the customer experience to create an icon that is synonymous with quality, customer service and hospitality. “Crafting the Customer Experience” offers a step-by-step examination of Biltmore’s best practices in customer service, employee engagement and change leadership. When applied, these practices lead to a customer-centric culture, in which employees have a passion for service and are empowered to create memorable customer experiences every single day.
*To register a team of 4 or more, please contact Talisa Hite, NC Chamber events manager, at email@example.com.
- Adapt time-tested Biltmore best practices to assess and improve your organization
- Gain a holistic view of the elements that most influence business success and lead to customer engagement
- Obtain practical tools for delivering Gracious Hospitality® to customers and guests
- Learn methods for fostering an organizational culture of internal service that encourages employees to deliver exceptional external service
- Discover ways to differentiate your customer experience as a competitive advantage
- Acquire insight into the power of personal purpose and vision creating passionate employees and a mission-centric organization