Registration is now closed for the 2019 TPM Academy. Sign up here to be notified when registration for the next cohort opens.
Thank you for your interest in the Talent Pipeline Management™ (TPM) and the TPM Academy™ of North Carolina. In this second stage of the application, please complete the following essay questions. At this stage, you are also required to submit a CEO Statement of Support. Information on this requirement is included below.
TPM Academy of North Carolina 2019 Dates
- First session: Thursday & Friday, September 26th and 27th
- Webinar 1: Wednesday, October 16th
- Second session: Thursday & Friday, November 14th & 15th
- Webinar 2: Wednesday, December 11th
- Third session: Thursday & Friday, January 16th and 17th
TPM Academy of North Carolina Participant Requirements
All participants in the TPM Academy of North Carolina agree to the following:
- Payment of full tuition before the first TPM Academy meeting, or on a schedule as arranged between participants and the NC Chamber Foundation. Tuition will be $495 for members of the NC Chamber and $995 for non-members.
- Attendance at 3 two-day meetings at the NC Chamber offices in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Optional attendance at 2 online webinars
- Dedication of appropriate time for participant’s TPM project
- Submission of progress reports or data for participant’s TPM project, within necessary privacy restrictions
Essay questions are due to the NC Chamber Foundation before your chosen submission deadline.
Additionally, you must submit a signed statement from the CEO of your organization which supports your involvement with the TPM Academy of North Carolina. Any statement must include the elements below, and statements can be emailed to Kristy Kappel at email@example.com as an attached PDF or attached email file from your CEO.
As the CEO/President, I support the application from our organization to participate in the TPM Academy. I understand and commit to supporting our TPM Academy candidate in meeting the following participation requirements:
- Making attendance at the five days of in-person training a priority
- Allocating appropriate support and time for their TPM project
- Providing necessary progress reports/data for their project within understood and agreed upon privacy and proprietary guidelines